Wednesday 7 October 2015

Winners - Challenge #19 - Colours

Hello!  It's time to announce the winners of our Neon colour challenge.  We had a great range of styles from cute through grunge to CAS.  You guys really rocked this challenge.

WINNER


Love the grungy look.  Great use of neon colours.
The comic book look - just perfect for a guy!

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)



Very on trend with the lovely drippy watercolours.
Love the all the bright neon colours in this skyline.



This crazy bird combines cute and grunge.
Love the splats.  Super colouring on the bird and great eyes!



The rock music theme is great for guys.
Love the strong silhouette against the neon spatter pattern.

Many congratulations to all our winners - please pick up your badge from our sidebar and display it on your blogs.

Now, a quick reminder that our current challenge is a theme challenge - and one that's very popular all over Blogland at the moment.  We want to see your masculine style projects based on the theme of AUTUMN (or Fall as our American friends call it).


3 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeeek!!! (Not very "male", I know, but I just had to eek there big time when I discovered you picked my little card as the winner this week.) : )) Thank you so much, I feel truly honoured. Great DT inspiration and gallery, yay to all the winners. Love from Germany, *Cori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Cori - I think this is very "male" (although my daughter would love it too). Congrats, Deborah xx

      Delete
  2. I was AWOL for a long time before Christmas and so I have only just noticed my honourable mention. THANK YOU! I'm delighted!

    ReplyDelete