Tuesday 15 August 2017

Winners - Challenge#64 - Theme

I am very, very late with the winners post for challenge #64 - to add texture to your projects. I really am very sorry! So without any more waffle from me, the winners are:

WINNER


So many different types of texture here.
Embossing to create texture,diecuts, twigs, layers and brads too!
Fabulous work!

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)



This is a really super theme for a masculine card.
Love the watercolour background and the way you've used micro beads for texture!



Absolutely ingenious!!
Such a fun pizza.  My favourite type too - calorie free!!




A wonderfully vintage looking card with lots of texture.
The fibres from the background, the tag and the metallic embellishment.

Congratulations ladies! Please do pick up your badges from the sidebar and display them on your blogs.

I'll be posting the winners for Challenge#65 at the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for selecting my card in the honourable mentions and congrats to the other honourable mentions and Kym on the winning entry - all wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete