Wednesday 18 January 2017

Challenge #52 - Stash

Hi! We're back with our new challenge at The Male Room - TMR#52. I'm sure that like me you have many rolls of Washi tape in your stash. Our challenge for the next couple of weeks is really simple. Create your masculine projects using up some of your Washi stash!


Check out the ways our Design Team used Washi tape in their projects:





Submission deadline is midnight (GMT) Tuesday 31st January (7.00pm EST here in the States). Have fun!

**************************************

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fun challenge & lovely DT inspiration! I really enjoyed playing with my Washi stash. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I've replied directly on your blog - but thought I'd add a reply here too. The Design Team comments on entries to the challenge - and anyone else who wishes too! Hope this helps!

      Delete
  3. Clever and creative uses of washi by the design team!! Thank you for this challenge. I am so glad to have a good excuse for playing with my washi stash!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete