Wednesday 6 July 2016

Challenge #39 - Theme

Hello! I got back to the States from the rather cool and damp UK summer last Saturday to find that Northville is having a wonderful summer. It's fabulous to be home and see all the gorgeous flowers in the garden. And that brings me nicely to our new challenge here at The Male Room - TMR#39. We want you to use flowers and make them masculine! I guess this could be seen as something of a challenge! Oh yes, it is!!!! Remember you can make any type of paper craft project - card, ATC, tag, scrapbook layout, 3D - it's entirely up to you. But it must be masculine in style and feature FLOWERS.


Here are some inspiration projects from the design team:



Faith A



Andreja



Jane



Rocky




Buffy





You've got plenty of time to play along with us, deadline for submission is midnight (BST) Tuesday 19th July, that's 7.00pm EDT.  Have fun!

**************************************************************




4 comments:

  1. Please help! I am having trouble uploading your blog badge to me blog. I believe the badge might be too large?? This is my Blog page https://turtlebugstrail.blogspot.com/
    Thank you
    JosieC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge! I admit that I struggled with this one a bit. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this challenge and great idea to make flowers masculine x

    ReplyDelete